Multiple Positions Available!!
We have a large client in Ortigas with an established Technical Team wanting more staff. Apply now for a great opportunity and great career growth.
As an IT Support Technician L2 employee you are responsible providing
high quality IT Support to clients and stakeholders in line with the strategic direction of the business.
Your core responsibilities are focused on managing tickets to determine their solution
or if they require de-escalation, professionally managing the expectations of clients ensure their tickets are issues are addressed in an accurate and timely manner, building the knowledge and skills of junior team members and role modelling the behaviours that create a high performing, engaged culture.
- Mostly server and application support within Microsoft Active Directory environments.
- Support of Terminal Services, VMWare and Citrix-based cloud Infrastructure.
- Diagnose faults within production systems, research and implement solutions.
- Support networking routing and switching hardware (e.g. Cisco, Fortigate etc.)
- Occasional project team work to deploy solutions for customers
- Work with highly experienced Solutions
- Architects to maintain best practice environments
- Install and configure Servers, Networking and other IT equipment
- Opportunities to be involved with Account management VOIP technical presales and other areas.
- Expert desktop support knowledge. You must be familiar with end user support and Active Directory to be considered for this role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server products including Exchange and SQL
- General understanding of LAN & WAN network principles.
- A general knowledge of technical infrastructure from desktop to firewall
- An understanding of backup systems and software
- An understanding of ITIL and customer service principles would be highly regarded.
- Excellent written and spoke English, with a great phone manner.
- Great attention to detail and time management skills
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills, with proper spelling and grammar.
- Experience working with an IT outsources or service provider
- Experience working with Office 365
- Apple Mac Support experience
- Experience with Connectwise, Automate (Labtech) and/or Solarwinds Orion
- 20 days PTO (Paid Time Off) annually
- HMO from your first day of your employment
- Addition of one (1) more dependent (e.g. your spouse) to the Company’s HMO policy which includes medical coverage plus dental benefits package after regularization, six (6) months of employment
- Employee Referral Program (Junior Php5,000.00, Senior Php10,000.00)
- All government mandated benefits including 13th month pay