Be the owner (or have min 50% ownership) of an Australian / NZ technology firm.
Have been in business for at least 3 years.
Have at least 10 staff onshore
Have a keen interest in building a brilliant offshore team.
1. The 10 reasons why MSPs and software companies frequently fail with offshoring.
2. How “Outsourcing” has evolved, into a new model that gives you complete control over staff and output quality (NOC solutions and “IT outsourcing” rarely work for SMEs).
3. Experience the pros and cons of the most desirable Philippines locations: Manila and Clark, and see various BPOs.
4. How your lack of cultural knowledge of Filipinos is contributing to past poor results. Management techniques that win.
5. Where to start with your offshore team – specific advice based upon your business size, goals, management team, and bottlenecks. Live Q&As and advice from MSP owners who have succeeded.
6. Exactly what you need to know to run HIGHLY productive, HIGHLY skilled, cost effective tech teams in PH.
EOS has run Offshore Consulting tours for over 5 years , and they NORMALLY cost $3500 each + flights.
This special tour for IT companies only is sponsored by Technology Elite, a specialist facility built for Australian MSPs & software companies. As a word-of-mouth experiment, they’ve made the tour essentially FREE.
• $900 up-front payment to secure one of five spots. Nothing on the tour will be booked for you until you pay. We will not hold places without payment. Payment is non-refundable if you cancel, we will incur costs soon after you book.
• Book & pay for whatever flights you want (at your cost). Economy airfares start at $800 return. DOWNLOAD AND READ THE DOCUMENT BELOW TO SEE THE EASIEST & BEST FLIGHTS – we strongly recommend flying into Manila but flying out from Clark airport.
• There is no obligation to sign up for any services with Technology Elite. If you do decide to sign up, there is also no lock-in contract. There is no catch. You’ll either be amazed at what you see and sign up, OR you’ll just learn an enormous amount from very experienced people and have paid a tiny amount for the consulting and experience.
• If you do sign up within 1 month of the tour, hiring at least one staff member, your $900 booking fee will also be refunded, making the tour completely free. (Note, recruitment will take a further 2-8 weeks from when you sign.)
Easy Offshore is a management consulting firm started by tech entrepreneur Scott Linden Jones, after watching many Australian businesses flounder when setting up offshore teams. EOS’s clients have a 100% success rate when following the Easy Offshore blueprint. There is a lot to know, and trial and error is a hard way to learn without the benefit of experience.
Technology Elite is a Philippines staffing facility that has a transparent model and specialises in building tech teams for IT companies. It has a transparent model that recruits to spec, allows full operational control by the client, and does not charge any markup on salaries. Its unique skills-testing reliability recruits high skills technical people.
Scott Linden Jones is a consultant and one of the owners of Technology Elite. His prior and current businesses include a Managed Services Provider (15 years), a software development and web development firm (2 years), an ERP software(10 years), an IT recruitment startup (1 year), and a high-skill IT staffing facility (3 years).
“The most important thing I do for clients is to take complex and abstract concepts and turn them into systems that are simple to follow & scale. With offshoring, that is the missing link for tech companies; to take the crap-shoot that normally is offshoring, and turn it into a predictable success.”
Brendan Gibson is a MSP-owner from Brisbane and a well-known consultant on Autotask and billing software implementation. He also has a variety of experiences offshore, and is never afraid to tell it like it is.